Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Knock off Country Door Candlesticks

So my Mom gave me the idea for this super easy tutorial! The Country Door features lots of cute furniture and decor, but it's a little on the expensive side. Here's the example:



These candlesticks, flip them over and they are vases.. for $99.99. Yeah, okay.. $100 for upside-down vases, not even including the candles! Here is my version.. for $2. Okay, to be fair I only made two candlesticks, but even if I had made three it would have cost $3, a 97% savings!




Here are my vases from the dollar store, along with these vanilla scented candles. Here comes the one and only step... flip them over!




Top with dollar store candles



They're not exact, but close enough. You just saved 97 dollars!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment